Friday, January 21, 2011

Pump, Pump, Pump It Up...

Monday we had a little MLK day off fun. I took the boys to Pump-It-Up (with everyone else in Memphis) and took advantage of their morning playtime.
We went with my Mom, my sister, and my sister's sister-in-law Laura (that was a mouthful) and her son Briggs.
 I had never been to Pump-It-Up before so I had no clue what to expect. It was SO fun. When I was a little girl, there was a place in town called Fun Plex that we used to play at. It reminded me alot of that.
Jackson had a blast sliding down the BIG slide on his back...
...and on his stomach.
 Even Hudson got to go down the slide...
 ...however we almost took out a few kids in the process. (Man, that face is killing me!)
We will be returning to Pump-It-Up again real soon to play...just not on a day where everyone is out of school. (And for kicks, I threw this last picture in. Go ahead and click on it to enlarge it. It really makes me laugh-I have NO idea what both of my kids are doing!)

1 comment:

Ben and Emily said...

How fun! I'm tempted to host MY birthday party there this year! ha! It looks like a blast!

Glad your boys enjoyed it too!