Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interview with a 3 Year Old

1. What is your name?
"Jackson Brantley Haynes, H-A-Y-N-E-S." 

2. What is your favorite animal?
"Ummm, elephant."

3. What is your favorite color?
"blue."

4. Where is your favorite place to go?
"Walmart." (which is odd because I am totally a Target girl!)

5. What is your favorite store?
"The grocery store"

6. What do you like to play?
"Seahorse" (?)

7. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
"I like to play with a ball and cut grass."

8. What do you like to do with Daddy?
"I like to play with his screwdriver."

9. What do you like to do with Mommy?
"I like to play with you and mix with you." (mix stuff in my Kitchen-Aid mixer)

10. What do you like to play with Hudson?
"Tools."

11. What do you know about Jesus?
"He made me. Oh, and Joseph and Mary were his parents."

12. What is your favorite food?
"Tacos, mashed potatoes, and green beans." (He has NEVER voluntarily eaten a green bean in his life!)

13. What do you love to drink?
"Coke."

14. Who are your friends?
"Lindsey, Sophia, the old Alex and the new Alex." (His class at school just got another little boy named Alex. I love how he refers to them as old and new.)

15. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Iron-Man!" (Like I didn't already know that!!!)

2 comments:

Ben and Emily said...

So sweet! I love how he enjoys both "manly" tool things and "girly" baking with you!

The "old" and "new" referral is funny! :)

Ben and Audrey said...

adorable!!