Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What A Day!

Whew, I'm tired and the day is not even over.
Today, I have been trying to make this little boy feel better. (He has been up since 1:00 AM with a fever and throwing up!) Giving 1 tsp of Pedialyte every 5 minutes is exhausting!
I have been trying to keep Jackson out of Hudson's face. (Please ignore the Christmas shirt and the Christmas PJ pants that you can't see...That was what he chose to wear. This little boy LOVES Christmas!) I can tell that he is definitely feeling neglected today.
I think I need a holster for all these cleaning supplies and meds. Plus my washing machine has been going non stop since 1:00 am. I am praying that we don't wake up tomorrow with someone else dealing with the stomach funk! Geez.

4 comments:

mustard seeds said...

Jax looks like he sure needed to spend some time at Mimi's today. Missed the little guys. Maybe this weekend.

Eight years and counting said...

I totally sympathize! In fact I even blogged about the rotovirus myself today.
I feel your pain. (from one blogging mom to another)
S
http://weddedblisster.blogspot.com/

Ben and Emily said...

Oh no. I'm sorry he feels crummy. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing and he'll be back to his normal self tomorrow!

Lysol is my bff!!

Cheryl E. said...

I am glad I came across your blog, you have a new follower :)