Tuesday, March 1, 2011

15 Months

(I think it is time to retire the Birthday Bear. I could not get a decent picture with him)
I can't believe that my little HudsonBoo is 15 months old (Ok, he was 15 months old a week and a half ago but I wanted to wait until we got his "official stats" at the Dr. so I could have his percentages).

The Stats:
Height:  31 inches (50th percentile)
Weight:  25.9 lb  (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 47.5 cm (60th percentile)
Size 3 or 4 diaper, 18 month clothing , and shoe size is 4 or 5

Hudson, What are you up to?:
video
*You love to make people laugh. When we ask you to do a funny face, this is what we get. You stick your tongue out over and over. It is so cute! (I took these videos while we were at the Dr. for his check-up)

*You say: Mama, Dada, Bubba, Uh-oh, Bye-bye, Hello, Hey and also have a lot of gibberish thrown in. You also still LOVE to squeal. You are a pretty loud fella (I wouldn't expect anything less, you are my child and I am pretty loud too)

 *You love to hug, snuggle and you give the best slobbery open-mouth kisses around!

*Your favorite toy is your ride on tractor which has caused several conflicts with Jackson. He loves this toy too. It is a constant battle as to who is on it. (We are working on sharing!)

*You are a walking machine and you are SUPER fast! If I turn my back for a second, you are off in the other room and when you hear me coming to get you, you take off even faster. It's like you have a "warp speed" button.
video
*You LOVE to dance. (And as you can tell from the video above, you have some pretty stellar moves!) If you hear any kind of music, you start dancing. Precious!

*You constantly have a bruise on your forehead! Although you are walking, you don't have the best balance. You also haven't mastered falling-soon you will realize that you are supposed to stick your arms out in front of you to brace your fall instead of nose diving to the floor.

*You will eat ANYTHING! Dr. Bubba commented that he can tell you haven't missed many meals. Ha! You don't seem to have a favorite food, you don't discriminate-you love them all! I hope that this won't change.

Hudson, 
This has been the fastest 15 months of my life! Being your Mommy is so much fun. I can't wait to see what the next 15 months bring-but can you slow down a little bit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't retire the bear. I want to see it with him at age 18.