Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jackson-isms

Jackson has some crazy things that come out of his mouth. Lately, they have been coming full force! Here is a sampling of what I hear on a daily basis:

*This morning at 5:00 am, he comes walking down the hallway talking SO loud...
Jax: "Mommy, Daddy won't get up! How can I make him get up?"
Me (whispering): "Jackson, it is 5 am! You shouldn't even be up."
Jax: "Yes I should. I have to be able to say good-bye to you!"
Needless to say, he hung out with me until I went to work and he got LOTS of Mommy hugs!

*Yesterday, we were playing. I had just changed Hudson's stinky diaper and Jackson starts making straining noises and then just starts dying laughing. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I'm trying to sound like Hudson taking a dump." Oh my word, I will watch how I word things from now on!

* Jason loves to grill and Jackson loves to "help him". Jackson went to Walgreens with Jason once. He kept asking if we needed to get "chuckles". We could not figure out what he was talking about. We finally realized he was asking if they needed to get some charcoal before they left.

*2 weeks ago when Hudson had the stomach virus, we went ahead and prepared for the rest of the family to get it as well. We got the Pedialyte, Gatorade, Sprite and Saltines so we wouldn't have to make any extra trips to the store.
Jax: "Mommy, I need some radiator."
Me: "What do you mean you need a radiator?"
Jax: "I need a sip of radiator."
Me: "Show me what you are talking about."
He took me to the refrigerator and pointed to the Gatorade. Gatorade = radiator. He kills me!

No comments: