Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Jackson's Disney World"

Saturday, has to be one of Jackson's most favorite days of the year....it was John Deere Day at the John Deere dealership in Somerville.  We went last year and Jackson had a blast so I knew it was a must for us to do again.
We dressed the boys in their best John Deere green and we were ready to have some fun.
Since it was raining so hard, they had to move everything in their workshop. The boys didn't seem to mind at all. The first stop was to play in the corn. Who would have ever known that kids could have that much fun playing in a trough of corn.
I had to stand guard with Hudson because he kept trying to eat that nasty corn.
Then it was on to Jackson's favorite thing...the slide. (I am definitely thinking this is must for his next birthday party!)
I think he could have stayed on that slide the whole time we were there...
You can tell Hudson is not a fan of not being able to slide. He thinks he can hang with the "big boys" and was a little upset that he couldn't go with big brother. A little undivided attention from Buddy made everything better.

After we had done a few things, we decided it was time to eat. As I was eating lunch, I looked at Hudson and saw him doing this...
Seriously?!? Totally gross.
Next on the agenda was tattoos. You would have thought Hudson was getting a real one the way he cried.
Jackson liked his tattoo!
As you can tell, Hudson...
...and Jackson enjoyed themselves!
When we got in the car, Jackson asked if we were going to be coming back the next day. He was bummed when I told him that he would have to wait until next year. My boys love them some John Deere!

1 comment:

Ashley Fisher :) said...

I love it that you call it the "Jackson's Disney World!" So cute!