Wednesday, March 9, 2011

They Come In 3's, Right?

Getting an idea of what my night is going to intail ...lots of breathing treatments and holding a sick little boy.
Tomorrow will be the 3rd time in 3 weeks that I will be off work due to illness (2 days with Hudson's stomach virus, 2 days last week because I had Bronchitis and then tomorrow because Hudson has RSV.) I'm getting a little worried I might lose my job! We get to do breathing treatments tonight and go back to the Dr. tomorrow to make sure his little lungs are clearing up. If they don't, we may be heading to the hospital. They say bad things come in 3s right? Can we agree that this is #3 and we will be good for a while?

2 comments:

The Butler Family said...

Bless his little heart! I will be praying for ya'll tonight, that you get some rest & he feels better!! Hopefully no trips to the hospital.

Ben and Emily said...

Poor thing. I'll say a pray for him (and y'all) and hope that he's feeling better really soon.