Thursday, April 21, 2011

Best $2 Ever!

Today, I ran into the Dollar Tree to finish a job for a certain bunny that is going to be coming to our house this weekend (...if you catch my drift). As I was checking out, I decided to get 2 balloons since the boys have been so good lately. Little did I know the joy that would immediately fill their lives!
Jackson got a Spider-man balloon.
And Hudson got SpongeBob.
The squeals that were coming from my car were just too much. Hudson could barely contain himself. He kept pointing to his balloon and saying "BungBah" (which in Hudson's language translates to SpongeBob) and then laughing the funniest laugh I have ever heard.
When we got home, he decided to do a little jumping in the kitchen (-jumping for joy that their Mom got them the coolest surprise on the planet!). Both boys have been carrying their balloons since we got home. 

Attention Grandparents and Family that read this blog: If you are looking for something special to get them...apparently a balloon is the way to go!

3 comments:

Martha (MM) said...

How adorable!! :-)
I'm a new follower. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessica said...

I'm new to blogging and thought this was real cute... enjoy your weekend :)

http://mylittlelearningcenter.blogspot.com/

Katherine said...

Balloons are big hit at our house too. Ethan gets soooo excited about them!