Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lose It Girl...Week 2

Weight Loss Challenge

Week 2 of this weight loss challenge went really well. Since I started the challenge last Thursday, I have had 2 weigh-ins (since I weigh in on Saturday mornings). Last Saturday, I lost 1.6 lbs and this week, I lost 1.4 lbs. That's 3 lbs (8 lbs. total since starting on March 12).

Exercise: Saturday and Sunday we walked ALL. DAY. LONG. at the zoo (and I might add pushed a heavy stroller loaded down with things-not an easy feat).  Tuesday and Thursday, I did an hour of Zumba. This week, I am planning on stepping up the work outs.

Eating: I did pretty good with eating. I am actually enjoying eating vegetables and trying new things. (Who thought I would like spaghetti squash and broccoli?)

I am 3 lbs. closer to my 8 week goal of 12 lbs!

6 comments:

meghan said...

Good job Shannon! 3 pounds is awesome. I started a few weeks before the challenge too, so I know how it feels to finally show some progress! It took me a while! Keep it up!

Angel said...

Congrats!! 3 lbs is great!!!

Rachel McPhillips said...

Great job!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Great loss this week! Keep it up! :)

Muffin Top to Smokin Hot said...

You're doing great and I want to try Spaghetti Squash!!

Alvira Blue-Roberts said...

Great Job!!!