Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lose It Girl...Week 3

Weight Loss Challenge

This week, I'm still truckin along. I lost 1.8 lbs. (4.8 lbs on this challenge and 9.8 lbs overall)  I have to say, I was a little bit let down by this amount of weight. I just felt "skinny". I exercised 5 times this week (1 night Zumba, 1 day on the eliptical and 3 days running.) I'm just going to stick with it. So there is my update for this week.
(*Sorry this is so short...I am getting ready for Easter tomorrow. Happy Easter friends.)

2 comments:

NinaLaZina said...

It's better to lose a little a week than too much. You will only put it right back on. Try not to overdo the exercise. Give your body time to recover. Three to four times a week is more than enough. Remember, a mother is never really sitting around so on your days off you will still be working out. Keep up the good work.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Great job! So proud of you!