Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just a Couple Things All Thrown Into 1 Post

I am so far behind on blogging so I decided to throw everything into one post and hopefully that will get me up to date.
1. We went to the Redbirds game on Sunday. To say we had fun would be an understatement. Jackson enjoyed the game (and the cotton candy). Hudson was just happy to be skipping his naptime!
After the game, we got to run the bases. Jackson made me run with him the first time. The second time around, he went all by himself. He attempted to go around a third time but we stopped him.
We may have a baseball player on our hands.

2. I have been attempting to be a runner lately. (I even went yesterday to get a couple "running outfits" in an effort to make me feel more legit!) I am sure the people that see me out running, feel the need to make sure I am not dying. Ha! I better get my toosh in gear though, cause I am signed up for...
Yes, I will be participating in the St. Jude half-marathon in December. That's 6.5 months to magically become a runner. I hope that I make it across the finish line in less that 5 or 6 hours!

3. Jackson has been killing me lately with the things he says. Stay on the lookout for a Jackson-ism post in the very near future.

That's it. Just a few things that I wanted to throw out there but didn't think needed a post of it's own. I am now caught up.

No comments: