Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Super Jackson's 4th Birthday

Oh my goodness, what a fun weekend we had! We celebrated Jackson's 4th birthday with family and friends. Anyone who has read my blog for a while knows that I LOVE to throw birthday parties (...I have been planning this since right after he turned 3!) We had his party at Crossfire Commandos and let me tell you that place is AWESOME!
We went with a superhero theme which meant the whole family had to dress the part (of course...and while I am at it, can I get a round of applause for Jason. He never questions me when I make him dress up. Yay for a good sport!). Hudson and Jason came as Captain America, I was SuperMom (thanks Old Navy for having super hero shirts) and I got Jackson's shirt from etsy.
When the kids got there, they sat down and their coaches went over their "secret missions" for the day.
Their first "secret mission" was jumping into the foam pit.
Jackson loved this.
Their second mission of the day was the trampoline.
Their final mission was the zipline. This was by far all the kids favorite thing. They went flying! (I have to say, I was a little jealous that I couldn't participate in this!)
Then all the kids jumped back in the foam pit to terrorize each other throw foam at each other.
The look on his face says it all...Total happiness!
The party moved on the the birthday room. I made the cupcake toppers of all of Jackson's favorite characters (Hulk, Ironman, Spiderman, Captain America, and SuperJackson)
My Mom made the kids these great masks.
Jackson and William chowing down on cake and ice cream.
We opened presents and drove home...
...and CRASHED!
His 4th birthday party was a success. And I feel the need to say it again....How do I have a 4 year old?

4 comments:

mustard seeds said...

It was such a fun party.
I just can't believe he is getting so big.

Ben and Emily said...

Oh my word. This is just plain cool. I bet he and his friends will be talking about his party for years!

You're definitely a supermom!

Jessica said...

I am so impressed! What an awesome party!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Happy birthday to him - he's a cutie! That party place looks like some big fun - my boys would love it!