Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Phone Unload...Hudson Edition

I'm going to do it again, I'm going to post a couple of videos from my phone. (I always said I would not be "that mom" that documented my kids on my phone, but I am definitely turning into her!) Hudson has really started showing his personality lately. I think these videos capture my little HudsonBoo just as he is...silly and sweet!
This weekend, Hudson got his first "driving lesson". As you can tell, he has quite a ways to go til I am letting him drive me anywhere!
Jackson thought it was SO funny watching Hudson run into things!
We were in Target the other day and Hudson loved this Halloween bowl. It didn't matter how many times he put his hand in the bowl, it still surprised him. Silly little boy.

1 comment:

Ben and Emily said...

I think it's great you're "that" mom that records everything! What precious memories you'll have!