Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gobble Til Ya Wobble

Happy Thanksgiving (...a week ago!) We had a wonderful Turkey day. I definitely Gobbled Til I Wobbled with all the yumminess that I ate!
 Thanksgiving day, we went to my parents house. My little Turkeys loved snuggling with their favorite guy "Chief Buddy".
 Here I am with my own turkey. I love what a good sport Jason is. (Thank you Target dollar-spot for providing my family with so much joy in the form of these crazy turkey hats.)
We ate, and when I say ate, I mean feasted!, on turkey, dressing, green bean bundles, lima beans, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, and rolls. Just thinking about all that food makes my mouth water and my stomach hurt all at the same time!

Friday, I had to work (blech! No Black Friday for this girl). We went to see Jason's family after I got off. When we got there, we played a little Wii bowling.  
 Jackson's first time...
 ...and he bowled a strike! We ate dinner (bar-b-que and all the fixins. Yum!)
We played and hung out with Mamaw and Papaw and then left with full bellies and exhausted. It was a great Turkey day and it made me realize I had SO much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Ben and Emily said...

I love those hats! Too funny.

I'm glad y'all had a nice, uneventful Thanksgiving!!

Allyson said...

I've had limited access while we've been living out of boxes! FIrst of all, Hudson's party looks absolutely precious! What a fun theme. We love Dr. Seuss. Secondly, yea for no Thanksgiving hospital visits, right? The turkey hats are hilarious. I'm going to have to look for those next year. They would bring lots of laughs in our family too.

Hope all is well. Are you ready for the St. Jude run? Hope y'all have great weather! You'll do great!