Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve, we went to my parent's house. I'm telling ya, I love those 3 boys so much!
My family (minus my grandparents): my parents and my sister and her husband. We got there early so the boys could "open" their gift from my grandparents. They were so excited to see that Nanny and Gaga gave them...
 a TRAMPOLINE!!! (and I am excited about this too. Nothing is more fun than jumping on a trampoline)
 They jumped and jumped and jumped...
 ...til Shawn and I kicked them off so we could jump. =)

We came inside and ate dinner-lasagna and Olive Garden salad. Then it was time for the boys favorite thing, opening presents.
The boys got so many wonderful things. (Thanks for spoiling them) =) Here they are opening their new Wii! We watched some Christmas movies, made gingerbread houses and then it was time for us to leave. We had to get home before Santa got there. I love holidays cause that means I get to spend time with our families.

2 comments:

kwindsor said...

What a great Christmas! You are right...these ages are so fun. :)

kwindsor said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Love the Jedi pictures! :). You are right...I love these ages too. The kids are so fun!