Thursday, December 29, 2011

A New Tradition

I am all about Christmas. I love jam-packing everything I can into the month of December. The Friday before Christmas, we decided to go look at Christmas lights when Jason got home.
Everyone got comfy in their pjs and I made us all hot chocolate (and chocolate milk for Hudson) and a little baggie of Christmas cookies for snacking on.
Even Jason wore his pjs. =)
We got in the car, cranked up the Christmas tunes (and the heat) and off we went.
Jackson had a blast pointing at EVERY SINGLE house with lights.
I love this cove near our house. Everybody goes all out. Apparently Clark Grisswold lives here. We had so much fun and really enjoyed each others company. This will now be added to our family list of Christmas traditions.

1 comment:

emily said...

I LOVE this tradition!! Such good memories being made and fun being had!!


(definitely stealing it for next year)