Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let's Jam...Monster Jam!

Jackson and Hudson have been doing so well in school lately so Jason and I thought we would surprise them. We surprised them with what every little boy longs for...no, not tickets to Disney World, something better...tickets to Monster Jam! To say the boys were excited would be an understatement! Everyday Jackson would ask "How many more days til we see the monster trucks?"

We ate dinner there. (HUGE mistake. We split 2 drinks and 2 chicken tender baskets and still paid $31.00. Seriously?! We did manage to talk Jackson out of the $15.00 snocone that he "had to have!") Over dinner, I did a little interview with the boys.
So stinking cute!
The moment they set eyes on the monster trucks it was love at first sight! I have never seen both of their eyes get that big. It was heaven on earth for them.
Waiting "patiently" for the show.
 Huds and Jason
 And out they came... 2 of the drivers were girls. I think I have found what I want to do when I "grow up"!
The best part of the night was watching the boys. I maybe watched 5 minutes of the show because their expressions were priceless. Their excitement was contagious!
Monster Jam was a blast...Get R Done.

No comments: