Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hudson-isms

Hudson has been killing up lately. It seems like overnight his language has blossomed. I wanted to write down 2 of the funny things he has said lately.

Hudson has become quite the hypochondriac. The other night he fell down and got a small bruise on his knee. He kept saying over and over "Needa goa hopital." "Needa goa hopital." Jason and I were racking our brains as to what he was saying and then it his us. He was saying "I need to go to the hospital." FOR A BRUISE! He now says it every time he gets hurt. I'm afraid he is going to become the boy who cried wolf and when something major happens, we won't believe him.

There was a place in Memphis that recently opened called SkyZone. Every time Jackson has seen the SkyZone commercial he makes sure that we remember that is where he wants to have his birthday party. After hearing this over and over, Hudson has caught on to asking for things for his birthday. After any commercial he sees, he immediately says "I want dat my birfday." So far he has asked for Dr. Pepper, feminine products, Twizzlers, and P90X. At least he is easy to buy for.

No comments: