Thursday, April 5, 2012

T.G.I.T!

Hey Everyone! It is Thursday, I am in a great mood, I am off work tomorrow, so I thought I would do a fun random post.

1. I started P90X this week and Oh. My . Word. I am sore! I can't remember a time when I was this sore. It is quite ridiculous. However, I am already feeling better. I have way more energy. Anyone ever done P90X? How long did it take for the soreness to go away? And yes, I made Jason take my before pictures and no, they will NEVER be posted on this blog! =)

2. It is Easter week. I love Christmas (the true meaning of Christmas that is) but Easter is totally different. I love Easter. The sacrifice that Jesus made for me, coming to this earth a perfect lamb to die an ugly death on the cross. But did the grave beat him. No. He rose 3 days later just as he said he would! Beautiful. This week, we have been doing our Resurrection Eggs. (Click the link if you want to find out how to make some...We found ours at Goodwill but these are very similar.) These simple eggs have made the Easter story come alive for the boys. They can't wait to open the egg every night and hear another part of the story. I can't wait to see their faces on Easter morning when the egg is empty and I can tell them the best part!

3. (How do I transition from something as serious as Easter to something as stupid as what I'm about to taLk about?) Last night, I was watching my secret obsession "Toddlers and Tiaras" (don't laugh!) and my favorite toddler beauty queen was on. Alana. I leave you with great youtube video of her. Hope you enjoy Honey Boo Boo Child!

1 comment:

Jessica Kenney said...

I have done it with pics and all :) its truly amazing. Alive it about a week. You will do great!!!