Monday, May 14, 2012

My Day!

We had a pretty jam-packed weekend. Early Saturday morning, started with a run in some drizzle (I felt pretty hard-core running in the rain...who cares that it was only 2 miles. Ha!) Later that afternoon, Jason cut the grass and then "ran some errands", so I took the boys to see the Big Foot monster truck.
Jackson was happy as a lark. 
Hudson was a little intimidated by the size of the truck (and I totally don't blame him.). We ate lunch and met the driver and we came home and the boys took naps. That night we went to my parent's house to celebrate my Mom and my Grandmother. We went and ate Mexican and I brought Muddy's cupcakes for dessert. (We were so busy, I didn't take any pictures the rest of the weekend). I know, I know, what kind of blogger am I?
Sunday was not only Mother's Day but also our 6th anniversary. I was showered with presents as soon as the boys woke up. Hand-print plate from Hudson, painted picture frame from Jackson, and Jason got me a camera that can stay in my purse. I love my DSLR but he has heard me complain so many times about how hard it is to lug around and how I wish I had a small one too blah blah blah. How good is he? They went and got my breakfast of choice, McDonald's (Don't even comment on how terrible it is. I was craving a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit and dead gum it was good!) and we got ready to go to Jason's parent's house. We ate lunch with them (again no pictures!) and spent the day with them. When we got home we ordered dinner because my kitchen is closed on Mother's Day. =) I gained a few pounds with all the poor choice of foods I ate. I will hit it hard again today. 
Overall, We had an awesome weekend. I realized how blessed I am to have so many amazing Mommies in my life and to be married to my best friend for the past 6 years. Life is good!

No comments: