Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ooops, I Did It Again

Well, I've gone and done it again. I have sign up for the St. Jude Half-marathon. (What am I thinking?) To say I am scared would be putting it lightly. I have not run since December when I finished the last half. Yikes, 5 months ago! This week I have jumped into training. I am determined (and sore...shin splints are no joke!). Last year, I ran willy nilly during the week with a long run on Saturday. This year I have a training plan already printed out on my refrigerator. I will be running 3 times a week. I will be doing P90X or 30 Day Shred 2 days. I will rest 2 days. And I will be eating better. I am determined to take better care of my body (and hopefully shed quite a few unwanted pounds!).

Also, this year I signed up to be a hero (or a fundraiser) for St. Jude. My fundraising website can be found here. Feel free to donate any extra $ you have laying around. =) I will be doing a giveaway for anyone who donates. For every $5.00 you give, you will get one entry. I am working on getting some things gathered for that giveaway. Stay tuned for that.

No comments: