Friday, May 25, 2012

I Have A Graduate?

Well, it is official. Jackson is headed to Kindergarten! (Quick, someone get me a tissue!) Tuesday, his school had a little graduation for the Pre-K and Kindergarten. Each class had their time to shine. They sang their favorite Bible song, recited their class verse, did a skit where they told what they learned that year and sang a cute "I'm going to Kindergarten" song.
Singing and signing "Jesus Loves me"
Jackson's class did a wonderful job. They sang "Jesus Loves Me" with sign language. Their Bible verse was "Honor your Father and your Mother." Exodus 20:12. I was beaming with pride hearing my sweet little boy and his class do any awesome job presenting what they learned this year.
A little video of the last song they sang. "I am a Graduate".
Jackson received the "Best Classroom Helper" award. That award fits him so well, he loves to be a helper.
Showing off his diploma
Can you tell how excited he is?
Jackson,
How are you headed to Kindergarten? Daddy and I are so excited (and a little sad) at what's to come. Kindergarten!...I still can't believe it. We are amazed at the things that you have already learned and can't wait to see what next year will bring. You are caring, sweet, hard-headed, stubborn, hilarious, talkative, all-boy, and since being in school, we are noticing how much more independent and confident you are becoming. You love your family, friends, school, church and are growing a love for God that thrills me like nothing else.
Jackson, God has big plans for you. I can't wait to see them unfold! I am so very proud of you and so thankful that God chose me to be your Mommy!
I love you more than you will ever know!
Mommy

No comments: